Friday, February 15, 2008

Kid 2 Kid Magic


Shawn has a video coming out this next month. We are so excited to see it. He has also decided to try to start his own business called Kid 2 Kid Magic. He will do birthday parties for kids under the ages of 8. I love to see the passion he has for magic. It would be hard not to support something he loves so much.
He also entered the invention convention at school and got the highest grade. Their were teachers coming from all the different classrooms to come see his invention. The kids also liked it so much that I am trying to figure out how to market it. I talked to the Vip of Jan Sport and they ended up shooting me down, cause we are not solictors they said, but I will keep trying other places.
It is hard for me watching my kids grow up so fast. I can't believe Shawn is 8 and will be going into 4th grade this year. Where does the time go? But I couldn't be prouder of who he is and how much he cares for others. He truly is a great young man.

No comments: